Tuesday 21 April 2009

First Sight





So these are the results of my first experience with Polaroids, no doubt a possible reason and basis that would ignite a never ending love for Polaroids...
Do I remember the moment because my memory is fooled by the reality of the photos (they still exist) or do I bypass this thought and trust that my memory serves me well?

I guess it could be a mixture, the Polaroids I still have could be more a reminder or a flag post if you will in that I do recall seeing the image as it ejected from the camera, the colours slowly appearing becoming more and more vivid...I remember the sheer fascination and magic I felt as my Uncle explained the process. Of course I did not really grasp what he was saying but I knew I loved it. I knew it was something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment